Preamble and Opposability
This site is the exclusive property of the company AUBRY & ASSOCIÉS.
The user who wishes to use this site is supposed to have read and accepted the present
Mentions. Each visit shall be required to take cognizance of any changes in these References. These
Mentions are neither general terms of service nor general terms and conditions of sale.
They are intended to be the rule that every visitor user must respect.
AUBRY ET ASSOCIÉS, 2 Rue Gilbert, 54000 Nancy. France
Phone: 03 83 37 00 76
SAS Aubry & Associates
RCS: to be completed
Responsible for the publication: Pierre-Etienne Laine & Camille Marazzi
Technical design, development, realization, webdesign: Code-Codec
Online Marketing: DigitalDoors
Iconographic and photographic credits:
Photo credits: Aubry & Associés
-right of access to information
In accordance with articles 38 and 40 of Act 2004-801 of 06/08/2004, you have a right of access, rectification, deletion of data concerning you without any financial compensation. This right can be exercised by sending a letter to the following address:
SARL Aubry et associés, 2 rue Gilbert 54000 NANCY
or by email at this address: email@example.com
-convenient Service Area
The CNIL (national Commission for Informatics and Freedoms) monitors individual freedom, identifies, controls and regulates computerized data files of private and public institutions.
The law of January 6, 1978 recognizes 7 rights to persons:
- The right to prior information: a file must not be created without your knowledge and you must know the use that will be made of it.
- The right of curiosity: it gives you access to the data that concern you by asking an organization if it holds information about YOU.
- The right of direct access: you can obtain the communication of the information about you by asking directly to the organization that owns the File.
- The right of indirect access: for certain data The law provides an intermediary between you and the organization that holds the information (state security…).
- The right of rectification: if you have noticed any errors concerning you, the body that has communicated the information to you must rectify Them.
- The right of opposition: you have the right to oppose your privacy in particular with regard to commercial files.
- The right to oblivion: it can keep personal data indefinitely, which is why a right to oblivion has been created.
The non-observance of these seven rights is Penalized.
This information may be verified by Aubry and associates, in accordance with the regulations in force; Any irregular requests which may lead to specific treatments intended in particular to prevent FRAUD.
- The information about you will eventually be communicated, as part of the application of Measures.
- Except in opposition to you, Aubry and associates may be required to use this information for commercial prospecting purposes; In addition, you will be able to receive business proposals from partner Companies. You may also receive these commercial proposals by e-mail if you expressly consent to it (in accordance with 21.06.2004 Act No. 2004-575).
- You have the right to access and rectify your personal Data.
All you need to do is to write to us at the following address:
SARL Aubry et associés, 2 rue Gilbert 54000 NANCY
or to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The user is informed that, during visits to the site, a cookie can be installed automatically on its navigation software. The cookie is a data block that does not allow users to be identified but is used to record information about the User's navigation on the Site. The cookies installed on the site are exclusively intended to enable or facilitate electronic communication and are strictly necessary for the provision of an online communication service at the express request of the User. The setting of the navigation software allows to inform the presence of cookies and possibly to refuse it. If most browsers are set by default and accept the installation of cookies, the user has the option to choose to accept all cookies or to reject them systematically or to choose the ones they accept according to their transmitters . The user can also set up his browser to accept or deny the cookies prior to their installation on a case-by-case Basis. It can also regularly remove cookies from its terminal via its browser. For cookie management, The configuration of each browser is Different. It is described in the Help menu of the Browser.
As an example:
- For Internet Explorer ™: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies;
- For Safari ™: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html;
- For Chrome ™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647;
- For Firefox ™: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies;
- For Opera ™:-http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html.
The registration of a cookie is essentially subordinate to the User's will, which he can express and modify at any time and free of charge through the choices offered to him by the navigation software. however, by setting the browser to deny cookies, some features, pages, and site spaces will not be accessible. The user of the site is obliged to comply with the provisions of Law No. 78-17 relating to information technology, files and freedoms of January 6, 1978 amended, The violation of which is punishable by criminal penalties. In particular, it shall refrain from any collection, misuse and, in general, any act likely to impair the privacy or reputation of persons.
This site uses Google Analytics, a Web analytics service provided by Google Inc. You can prevent cookies from being saved by selecting the appropriate settings for your browser. however, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that in this case you may not use all the functions of this Website. If you want to block the use of your data by Google Analytics files, we invite you to download the browser add-on for disabling Google analytics, available on this page: https://tools.google.com /dlpage/gaoptout/
The site www.aubryetassocies.com taken as a whole, as well as each of the elements that the compound taken independently, including the specific programs and developments and contents including data, texts, still or animated images, logotypes, sounds, graphics, files, are the exclusive property of the company AUBRY and associates or third parties who have granted him a license. Any total or partial representation of the site or any of its constituents without the express permission of the AUBRY and Associates company is prohibited and would constitute a
Infringement sanctioned by articles L. 335-2 et seq. of the intellectual property Code. The databases on the site are protected by articles L. 341-1 et seq. of the intellectual property Code and is sanctioned for the qualitatively or quantitatively substantial extraction or reuse of the contents of the databases Data. The marks and logos appearing on the site are trademarks registered by the company AUBRY et ASSOCIÉS or by third Parties. Any reproduction, imitation or use, total or partial, of these distinguishing signs without the express authorisation and in violation of the prohibitions laid down in articles L. 713-2 and following of the intellectual property Code shall be responsible for their Author. The other distinguishing signs, in particular the names of the companies, trade name, signs, domain names reproduced on the site are the property of the company AUBRY et ASSOCIÉS or of third parties and any reproduction without express authorisation is liable to constitute a usurpation committing the liability of its author on the basis of article 1382 of the civil Code.
The links proposed to third party sites cannot be the responsibility of the company AUBRY and associates with regard to their conditions of access and their content. Users of the site can not establish a deep link to this site without the prior written permission of the company AUBRY et ASSOCIÉS.
Use of the site and information available
The user acknowledges the competence and the means necessary to access and use this Site.
The user acknowledges having verified that the computer configuration used contains no viruses and is in perfect working order.
The company AUBRY ET ASSOCIÉS cannot be responsible for:
- Quality of service, the service being proposed "as is";
- Disturbance of the use of the site
- Inability to use the site
- Computer security attacks, which can cause damage to users ' computer hardware and their data;
Of the infringement of users ' rights in General.
The company AUBRY ET ASSOCIÉS makes every effort to offer users information or tools available and verified, but cannot be held responsible for errors, lack of availability of features or the presence of Virus on its Site. The information provided by the company AUBRY et ASSOCIÉS is indicative and cannot exempt the user from a complementary and personalized Analysis. The company AUBRY ET ASSOCIÉS cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, topicality of the information published on
His Site. The information that appears on the site is provided as General Information. The company AUBRY et ASSOCIÉS is doing everything possible to ensure the accuracy and truthfulness of the information contained on the site and cannot be held responsible for any damage that may be caused by the use of this Site. The company AUBRY et ASSOCIÉS uses reliable sources, so that the information accessible on the site is accurate and regularly kept up to Date. The company AUBRY et ASSOCIÉS reserves the right to delete, change or modify this site at any time and without notice. The company AUBRY ET ASSOCIÉS cannot be held responsible for any damage, including damage resulting from the transmission of documents on the Internet. The company AUBRY ET ASSOCIÉS reserves the right to revise, delete, modify, validate or change, in whole or in part, any content sent to the website or posted on it. As a result, the user acknowledges to use this information under his sole Responsibility.